12 total views, 3 views today
Lately, we observed massive growth in the world of web, Web Design and Development Company always keeps their finger on the pulse to seize the latest technology and trend in the world of web. Choosing the right framework is crucial for web project, it determines your ability to maintain your code in the future. Small and medium web application Development Company emphasizes on framework because it helps the developers to develop faster and better.
Angular JS- Angular JS is the popular open source framework supported by Google and used by web developers to build and maintain the complicated web application. Two way data binding between model and views, dependency injection, easy testing of the code and extend the capabilities of HTML by using directives are the unique and innovative features of Angular JS. It is used, when you need a single modular framework to handle everything while building a complicated web front- end application.
The Pros and Cons of Angular JS
The pros of Angular JS-
- It brings many innovative concepts like two way data binding saves a lot of boilerplate code.
- Angular JS backed up and supported by Google, and much more online content than Backbone and Ember.
- Categorization of the application with Angular JS is very easy. You can categorized your application building block into several types: Controller, Directories, Factories, Filters, services and views.
The cons of Angular JS-
- Complicated directives and difficult to understand the concepts like compiling function, pre/ post linking function and all the other configuration setting for directives.
- Angular uses Prototypal Inheritance,which is a new concept for people coming from languages such as Java and C#.
The Pros And Cons of Backbone JS
The pros of Backbone JS-
- Easy, fast and lightweight framework so very easy to understand the documentation and codes. Which explains how it will work.
- Very easy to build your own framework in no time.
The cons of backbone JS-
- The biggest drawback of Backbone is that, instead of providing structure, it provides some basic tools to create structure. So, somewhere you have to depend on developers to decide how to structure the application.
- To update the view whenever your model changes, and to update the model whenever your view changes, you have to write a lot of boilerplate, because of lack support for two way data binding.
The Pros And Cons of Ember JS-
The pros of Ember JS-
- A lot of community modules and relatively popular.
- Very easy to share the templates between server and client side rendering.
- Two way data binding is easier than dirty checking
The cons of Ember JS-
- Not as powerful as AngularJS and more difficult to learn than Angular JS.
- Due to helper function two way data binding is more complicated.