- It reduces the certain functionalities thereby developers can focus on quality development.
- Frameworks save the time and give performance benefit.
- It keeps the code nice and organized.
Angular JS- Angular JS is the popular framework and used to build and maintain a complicated web application. It adds all mandatory features to HTML to build dynamic views. The two-way data binding between the models and views allow for an automatic update, whenever there is a change of the data. Angular JS is used, when it comes to build a complex web front end application.
The merits of Angular JS-
Faster and easier data binding- Two-way data binding is the primary feature of Angular JS. Faster and easier data binding makes the developers work easy and ensures that any changes made to view are instantly displayed in the model and vice-versa.
It reduces traffic from the server- It improves the performance of server by reducing traffic from the server. It only serves static files and responds to the API calls.
Good functionality and faster application prototyping -Angular JS is famous to build a complex web application alongside faster application prototyping is the buzzword of Angular JS. Developers can develop an app prototype with good functionality by writing a few lines of code in no time. Apart from that, very easy to make changes without getting annoyed.
Keep the pages mess free and extremely organized- To keep the script and HTML pages organized and mess free, Angular JS makes use of directives. The framework also allows developers to create custom directives.
The merits of React JS-
- Due to the virtual DOM system, it is very easy to write UI test cases.
- No problem to reuse the component throughout the app, even components can be combined to create more complicated UIs.
- React automatically manages all UI updates.
- Works nicely with common JS.
The merit of Backbone JS-
- With the passage of projects, the code becomes more cluttered, the Jquery declaration and callbacks more complicated. In this scenario, to solve this problem Backbone JS provides an event-driven communication between model and views.
- It reduces load from the server and helps in increasing the speed of the website.
The merits of Ember JS-
- Active community and support.
- A lot of extensions that can be easily added to your application.
- It speeds up the development process.
Also read- Angular JS Vs Backbone JS Vs Ember JS
The merits of JQuery-
- It runs fine across all browsers, no matter whether you use opera or Mozilla 7.
- JQuery is the lightweight and fast, and improves the performance of web application.
- Its free and open source library, well supported across all types of application
- It is flexible and easy to understand.
Three.js- Three.js is used, when you need a simple 3D visualization. Lightweight 3D library includes in three.js that allows rendering 3D to an HTML 5 canvas, SVG, and WebGL.
Over to you- In this blog, we compile the best list of frameworks, tools, and libraries and also mentioned their merits. If you think we missed something, then please give your comments. Thank You.